SSISC Open House & AGM
Wednesday April 24th, 1 - 4 pm
Executive Suites Hotel, Squamish (40900 Tantalus Rd.)
Please join us for this FREE event to learn about the latest invasive news from local and regional partners, connect with others interested in invasive species management, and have a say on what’s important to you.
In addition to hearing about what the SSISC is planning in 2013, other partners providing updates and opportunities for discussion include:
- District of Squamish
- Squamish River Watershed Society
- Resort Municipality of Whistler
- South Coast Conservation Program (species at risk)
- Squamish-Lillooet Regional District
- BC Hydro
- BC Parks
- Province of BC (herbicide use around water)
- Squamish Nation
- Neighbouring invasive organization
- and more!
Tasty treats and beverages will also be served.
If you’re looking to get more involved with the group there are exciting opportunities for formal Director and informal Adviser positions. Please contact SSISC before the event to inquire.
For more information on opportunities or the event contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-698-8334 or visit www.ssisc.info.